FRAMELESS BLDC MOTOR
SCnewton offers a wide range of fractional to 20 kW motors in a variety of frame sizes, which makes us have all your motor needs covered. We support you from design to delivery with application engineering assistance, custom configuration and quick delivery for all our motors.
Fractional motors are equipped with Hall sensors and thermal sensors, while mid-range kW motors are equipped with thermal sensors and VR resolvers suitable for a variety of applications.
Our electric motors are harmonized and scalable, offering the flexibility to scale up the power within the same frame size with optimum engineering and cost. Electric motors are developed for 48 and 400 Volt systems. The motors are totally enclosed to provide the highest grade of sealing. Our Neodymium permanent magnet designs provide the highest torque density per standard cooling system.
SEE TECHNICAL DATASHEET PAGE 32
- BEARING ISO 492 CLASS 2,4,AND 6
- INSULATION NEMA CLASSES: B, H, 220 [C]
- HIGH STRENGTH SHAFT –PASSIVATED
- ANNEALED M19 LAMINATION
- CORROSION RESISTANCE ACCESSORIES
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE SEALS
- ROHS BOM COMPLIANCY
- HARMONIZED AND SCALABLE DESIGN
- PIGTAIL ASSY WITH TERMINAL LUG
- NTC / RTD FOR THERMAL PROTECTION
- VIBRATION CLASS V2-V5 PER CUSTOMER NEED