ZEBRA EDM MODEL-C
The Integrated ZEBRA electric drive Module (EDM) model C is an integration of a traction motor, a single-stage gear-train, a park lock mechanism, an open differential, and an integrated cooling system that provides ease of integration and scalability for a wide range of electric vehicles. This modular solution can satisfy various OEM requirements for a wide selection range of power, torque, and speed.
Being fully integrated, highly efficient, and lightweight, the SCnewton’s ZEBRA EDM MODEL-C Family is available in various power levels and models, and is designed for economy electric vehicles.
The key benefits of this package lie in the scalable and modular architecture of this package, and it is available for a wide selection range of gear ratios and electric motor sizes. This electric drive product offers smooth and quiet operation delivering exceptional performance with superior NVH characteristics. The integrated drive module is suited for Class 1 to 6, including passenger vehicles, SUVs, premium vehicles, buses, trailers, and off-road vehicles.
All components used in this integrated e-Drive platform are parts of SCnewton’s technology portfolio; components are available as a fully integrated module or as stand-alone solutions.
34 MODELS ARE AVAILABLE, SEE PRODUCT DATASHEET 17.
- 400V/800V 3-PHASE IPM MOTOR [HAIRPIN/STRANDED WIRE]
- INTEGRATED PARK LOCK BY BLDC DRIVEN
- AIR BREATHER AND OIL RELEASE NUT
- A 3-PHASE BLDC OIL PUMP WITH INTEGRATED INLETS
- CUSTOM 7:1 TO 9.5:1 TOTAL GEAR-TRAIN RATIO
- OPEN DIFFERENTIAL RATION1.3:1 OR 1.4:1
- IP6K9K SEALING
- INTEGRAETD OIL COOLING SYSTEM FOR GEARTRAIN
- NTC / RTD FOR THERMAL PROTECTION
- BEARING ISO 492 CLASS 2
- SEALING PER ISO 60529 UP TO IP6K9K
- INSULATION NEMA CLASSES: H, 220 [C]
- AL HOUSING –ANODIZED
- HIGH STRENGTH SHAFT –PASSIVATED
- ANNEALED M19 LAMINATIONS.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE ACCESSORIES
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE SEALS
- ROHS BOM COMPLIANCY
- HARMONIZED AND SCALABLE DESIGN
- PIGTAIL/ TERMINAL ASSY WITH INTERLOCK HV CIRCUIT OPTIONAL
- AMPSEAL LV TERMINALS
- VIBRATION CLASS V2-V5 PER CUSTOMER NEED
- COOLING SYSTEM NATURALLY COOLED/ WATER JACKET
- VR RESOLVER