TRACTION ELECTRIC MOTORS
Internal permanent magnet (IPM) motors offer the best tradeoff for torque density, power density, and efficiency in EV platforms.
Our permanent magnet motors are available for both 400 and 800 VDC, designed with the highest grade of Neodynium magnets. Our electric motor winding uses a state-of-the-art automatic winding arbor insertion of stranded wire and hairpin design, speeding up the manufacturing procedure with the highest reliability.
SCnewton's solution facilitates the path for OEMs to enjoy the ease of integration and scalability for motors, ranging from 400 Volts to 800 Volts and from 60kW up to 360kW. Outer water jacket is designed for cooling, and further it can be upgraded to oil spray cooling system per customer request.
34 DIFFERENT MODELS ARE AVAILABLE, SEE PRODUCT DATASHEET PAGE 2.
- 3-PHASE IPM DESIGN
- HIGH GRADE NEODYNIUM MAGNETS EH/UH
- HAIRPIN/STRANDED WIRE DESIGN
- IR&HIGH POT&SURGE TETING
- PARAMETRIC TEST DATA
- BEARING ISO 492 CLASS 2,4,AND 6
- SPLINE/KEY INTERFACE
- AL HOUSING –ANODIZED
- HIGH STRENGTH SHAFT –PASSIVATED
- ANNEALED M19/HIPERCO LAMINATION
- CORROSION RESISTANCE ACCESSORIES
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE SEALS
- ROHS BOM COMPLIANCY
- HARMONIZED AND SCALABLE DESIGN
- PIGTAIL WITH HV LUGS/ OPTIONAL INTERLOCK HV CIRCUIT
- NTC / RTD FOR THERMAL PROTECTION
- VIBRATION CLASS V2-V5 PER CUSTOMER NEED
- VR RESOLVER
- COOLING SYSTEM NATURALLY COOLED/ WATER JACKET
- AMPSEAL LV TERMINALS